Building Sport Fields
If all goes well we will be playing our first home game in 2015!
Construction on the sport fields are progressing at a steady pace, with most of the ground work to be completed before the end of March.
At the same time, we are in the process of connecting to the Municipal Water Supply. This 450 meter connection comes at a cost of R140 000.00 and is a big faith step for us. For our sport fields to be established and occupation of the classrooms, we do need a reliable fresh water connection.
Good progress is also made on the construction of classrooms and we hope to have the roof over the next 6 classrooms by end of April.
Some of our pressing needs include:
- Funding for the 450 meter pipeline. (R140 000.00)
- Funding to complete the roof structure over 6 classrooms (R390 000.00)
- A Solar/Wind Electrical Installation that can be built in Phases. (first step R75 000.00)
- Lawn mower for sports fields
- Fertilizer for sports fields
- Windows and Doors (R50 000.00 per classroom)
To support us, please make a donation directly to the building fund:
Account Name: Global Challenge
Account Nr: 9226881986
Branch Details: 31 Da Gamma Road, Jeffreys Bay, 6330, South Africa
Branch Code: 334515
Account Type: Savings
SWIFT Code: ABSAZAJJ (For International Payments)
or contact Stefan Kleyn - 042 293 3053